How Rustic Pathways Accepts Payments
Rustic Pathways accepts payments for non-refundable portions of your program by credit card during the enrollment process. All other payments will need to be made either by secure electronic check / ACH payment, electronic wire transfer, or check.
Credit cards may only be used to make payments during the enrollment process towards the following items:
- Non-refundable enrollment fees (if applicable)
- The Optional Cancellation Waiver (if purchased)
- The Trip Mate Travel Protection Plan (if purchased)
Clients with Bank Accounts in the United States
For clients with bank accounts in the United States, we can accept secure payments by electronic check (ACH payment). These payments are made by providing us with your bank’s 9-digit routing number (also known as an ABA number) and account number, both of which can be found on a check.
During Enrollment You Can Choose to Pay by One of the Following Methods:
- Pay in Full by Electronic Check / ACH: Payment for the full cost of your trip will be automatically processed within 7 business days of the submission of your enrollment form. This does NOT incur the 3% installment service fee.
- Pay in Installments by Electronic Check / ACH: Installments will be divided into two equal payments, with the first payable 7 days after enrollment, and the second payable at least 90 days prior to your departure date. These installments will be automatically processed according to the installment schedule included in your Welcome Letter and Invoice, unless other arrangements are made with your Personal Travel Advisor. Payments in installment incurs an additional 3% installment service charge on the total cost of your trip.
- Pay Non-Refundable / Minimum Fees by Credit Card: Non-Refundable Enrollment Fees, the Optional Cancellation Waiver, and the Trip Mate Travel Protection Plan may be paid for by credit card during the enrollment process. This is the minimum amount due at the time of enrollment. You may use a credit card to pay for these items. Instructions on how to make remaining payments online by secure electronic check (ACH) payment will be sent to you with your Welcome Letter and Invoice. Should you choose to pay the remaining amount in installments, there will be an additional 3% installment service charge on the total cost of your trip.
If You Prefer to Pay by Check You May Send Checks To:
United States Postal Service / Domestic (U.S.) Delivery
PO Box 429
Chardon, OH 44024
UPS / FedEx / DHL / International Delivery
34900 Chardon Rd
Building 1, Suite 205
Willoughby Hills, OH 44094
Please ensure that checks arrive by your payment due date.
Clients With Bank Accounts OUTSIDE the United States
Clients who do not have bank accounts in the United States can pay for Non-Refundable Enrollment Fees, the Optional Cancellation Waiver, and the Trip Mate Travel Protection Plan through the enrollment form by credit card.
All payments for program and airfare costs must be made by wire transfer or another method. Instructions on how to make these payments will be included with your Welcome Letter and Invoice.
Wire transfer instructions are provided in your secure online payment portal (emailed to you after enrollment). You may also contact your Personal Travel Advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org for wire instructions.
Toll Free: 800.321.4353
From Outside the U.S.: +1 440.975.9691