Have you ever wondered what it would be like to take your team on an international trip? Maybe you’ve traveled to tournaments before, but you’re looking to organize a meaningful program that includes both training sessions with the local community and team-building activities in a new and exciting location. You just need help figuring out the logistics.
That’s where we come in!
At Rustic, our goal is to challenge your athletes to form new perspectives through cultural immersion in international communities. By engaging in diverse cultures through sport, they’ll be empowered to become global citizens.
Plan a Trip That Fits Your Training Schedule
We operate year-round, so you can plan a trip based on times that best fit your training schedule, budget, and interests. Our global staff, from our Program Leaders who will be with you the entire program, to our seasoned Country Directors, will be able to provide you and your athletes with the experience you’re looking for.
Wondering how to organize a culturally-immersive, sports-intensive travel program for your team? Here’s how:
- Express interest in a group program via our website and click “Get Started” at the bottom of the page, send an email to email@example.com, or contact any Rustic staff you’ve met to get connected with a Group Travel Program Coordinator.
- Have a personal consultation with a Program Coordinator, who will organize a pre-designed, partially-customized, or fully-customized itinerary for you based on your timeline, budget, and interests. They’re experts in providing you with the specific experience you want your team to have.
- Once you have the itinerary set, your Program Coordinator will create a website exclusively for your program where students will be able to sign up that also includes a packing list, detailed itinerary and map, and FAQs. For every six students that sign-up, one chaperone or coach travels for free.
- Our on-the-ground Outreach Coordinators are available to host information sessions for students and families to answer questions and guide them through the enrollment process.
- Once students have signed up, book flights through your Program Coordinator, who will also be on call to answer any last-minute questions before the trip.
- Students and chaperones receive a welcome package with t-shirt, luggage tag, flight information, and Rustic swag to get excited for the program!
- Students and chaperones depart for their adventure!
Sound easy? That’s because it is! Download the Rustic Pathways Group Travel Global Soccer Programs Guidebook to see sample itineraries of our soccer programs. If soccer isn’t your sport, no problem. You can work with your Program Coordinator to create a program for your sport that combines competition and cultural exchange with local athletes.
Visit Rustic Pathways Group Travel to learn more about how to provide a culturally-immserive team-building experience for your athletes.
Jack has spent his professional career as a writer and editor. Before joining Rustic, he worked as a journalist in Kansas and Colorado, taught English in Swaziland, and transitioned to marketing roles in the Boston and New York startup worlds. Jack is excited to channel his love of storytelling and his appreciation for education as Rustic’s Content Production Manager. When not working, Jack is either watching baseball or planning his next adventure. Jack and his wife, Blythe, live in Brooklyn.