- Why You Should Spend Your Money on Experiences, Not Things
- Hill Tribes of the Golden Triangle
- Intro to Photography in Cuba
- The Refugee Youth Project
- Spanish Language Immersion
- Pacific Adrenaline
To give the gift on an experience, click below to request a free copy of Rustic’s new spring break and summer programs catalog.
Emily is a Phoenix-area native with a journalism and photography degree from Northern Arizona University. Prior to joining Rustic Pathways in 2015, Emily lived in Tel Aviv as a journalist for Time Out Israel magazine. Her passion for creative writing and travel drives the editorial content she produces for the creative team. During her spare time, you will find her hiking camera-in-hand, eating Mexican food, exploring San Francisco, and writing for Time Out San Francisco online.