What you can expect from partnering with Rustic Pathways Group Travel.
We understand that by planning a trip for your students you’re taking on extra responsibilities to provide an incredible learning experience beyond the classroom. Rustic Pathways will do the heavy lifting so that you can focus on what truly matters, your students.
Here’s how it works:
- A visit to your school. Parents and students have detailed and specific questions regarding safety, the trip itinerary, the country you’re traveling to, and Rustic Pathways in general. We believe the best way to help you prepare is by hosting an informational meeting and having a Rustic representative attend. No matter if your school is down the street or halfway around the world, we’ll do our best to be there.
- Custom materials. Posters, flyers, and social media graphics to help promote your program. We’ll work with you to provide custom materials to encourage sign-ups for your trip.
- Meaningful learning opportunities. We believe in a key set of characteristics that enable students to achieve personal growth and make a positive contribution to our world. Our leaders facilitate meaningful discussion and reflection, supporting student learning and amplifying the impact of their travel experiences.
- Purposeful curriculum design. Whether you’re looking to expand upon your school’s curriculum, deepen engagement with a specific subject, or support service-learning goals, we have a dedicated team to customize the experience for you and your students.
- A zero-burden administrative process. We’ll handle all enrollment applications, forms, and payments so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated Rustic Pathways program coordinator. We pride ourselves on being experts on our worldwide programming. From safety inquiries to in-country operations, and everything in between, we’re ready to help and provide clear answers and speedy communication.
We hope this list helps you feel assured that we’ll be by your side throughout the process. As your partner, we believe that group travel shouldn’t be complicated. We look forward to working with you.
Originally from a small town in Massachusetts, Emily realized her dreams of living in the mountains when she moved to Jackson Hole, Wyoming in the fall of 2014. Prior to that, Emily lived and worked in NYC after graduating from Colgate University with a dual degree in Spanish and Environmental Studies. This is Emily’s first experience working with Rustic Pathways but has done a number of service and travel programs in the past including trips to the Dominican Republic, Spain, and Romania. Emily is passionate about playing in the mountains, yoga, cooking, and art.