Rustic Pathways Rules and Expectations
As a Rustic Pathways student you take on part of the responsibility for ensuring that your program is safe, fun, and meaningful. During your program, we ask that you always follow the rules below.
- Do not consume or possess alcohol
- Do not use or possess illegal drugs, including prescription medication not prescribed to you
- Do not use tobacco or tobacco products (including electronic tobacco products)
- Do not have sex or perform any act that is of a sexual nature
- Do not steal
- Do not get a tattoo or piercing
- Do not bully
- Follow all the directions given to you by Rustic Pathways staff
- Never leave your group without proper supervision
- Remain respectful and sensitive to local culture
- Represent yourself and Rustic Pathways in an appropriate manner
Breaking any of the rules listed above will result in immediate removal from your program. You and your family are responsible for any additional costs associated with being removed from a program.
Bullying and Inclusivity Statement
At Rustic Pathways, we value community. We cherish diversity and inclusivity and we actively strive to create a culture of acceptance, tolerance and respect. We welcome all students onto our programs, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or socioeconomic status. Rustic Pathways defines bullying as harassment, intimidation, or any act intended to exclude or harm another person physically or psychologically. We believe that any form, type, or level of bullying or discrimination, including in-person or virtual, is unacceptable and requires immediate attention. We have a zero tolerance policy on bullying and reserve the right to dismiss any student who bullies or discriminates against others.