The resources to the right will help guide you through your Rustic Pathways experience.
Choosing Your Programs
- Ask yourself questions to figure out what type of program would be best for you. Where do you want to travel? For how long? Do you want to do service, go on an adventure, learn a language, or a mix? What type of service work do you want to do?
- Our programs connect! Combine a week of service with a week of adventure. Connect from Thailand to Laos. Our programs easily connect within the country and across the regions.
- Talk to us. We want to make sure you find just the right program! Give us a call at 800.321.4353, use our online chat in the bottom right corner of your browser, or send us an email at email@example.com to get in touch and speak with one of our representatives about our programs and have all your questions answered.
- Enroll online. When you’re ready, fill out our online enrollment form!
I’ve Signed Up, Now What…?
- You’ll receive a welcome email and be assigned a Personal Travel Advisor. He or she will be your guide throughout your Rustic Pathways experience, helping you fill out forms, purchasing airfare, and answering any pre-trip questions you may have.
- You will have to fill out medical and other participant forms, as well as get a passport if you do not already have one. It’s not the fun part of travel, but it has to be done and we’re here to help!
- Pack! Follow the packing list provided for your program, and remember, it’s always better to pack light. Just make sure to get the essentials and you’ll be ready to go! You can also head over to Rustic Gear for a curated selection of travel essentials.